PCS 2018 will be hosted in downtown San Francisco, at the company auditorium of Ellation/Crunchyroll (address: 835 Market Street, suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94103). The auditorium is located on the 7th floor of the building, and is easily accessible through the lobby and elevator. It is conveniently located next to the Westfield San Francisco shopping center, which hosts a wide range of restaurants, bars and shops.
The meeting venue is close to Union Square, Yerba Buena Gardens, the Museum of Modern Art, Civic Center, and the City's Theatre District.
Since PCS 2018 will take place in the company auditorium of Ellation/Crunchyroll, there is no preferred hotel or discounted room block. Downtown San Francisco and surrounding areas offer a wide variety of hotels, as well as short-term rental options (e.g. Airbnb). We do advise to book early.
Several public transport options are nearby (2-minute walk) and connect the venue with San Francisco, the Bay Area, the East Bay, and San Francisco International Airport:
- The Powell-Hyde and Powell-Mason cable car routes, including the famous 'turntable'.
- The F-Market historic streetcar line
- Access to several Muni bus routes
- The Powell Street station of the Bay Area Rapid Transport (BART) network, see the map below. Four major lines are served at this station:
- Pittsburg / Bay Point - San Francisco International Airport / Millbrae (yellow line)
- Dublin / Pleasanton - Daly City (blue line)
- Daly City - Warm Springs / South Fremont (green line)
- Richmond - Daly City / Millbrae (red line)
Ride sharing services are easily accessible in San Francisco, including Lyft and Uber.
Three international airports are within 1-hour driving distance of the venue:
See the San Francisco Travel website for more information on SF highlights, things-to-do, and travel.